Spaghetti with pesto and sardine. Boil a pan of water with a little bit of salt and add the spaghetti. Add sardines including the packing oils. Also add grated Parmesan cheese and olive oil and process until smooth.
While the pasta is cooking, heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onion, and cook for a few minutes until soft, then add the garlic, and cook until fragrant. Stir in the sardines with their sauce. You can cook Spaghetti with pesto and sardine using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with pesto and sardine
- Prepare of Spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pesto.
- It’s 1 tin of sardines in tomato sauce.
- You need of Grated parmesan.
- It’s of Black pepper.
When the sardines heat through, reduce heat to low, and simmer until the pasta is ready. Cook the spaghetti in a large pan of boiling salted water according to pack instructions. Add the chilli flakes, tomatoes and sardines, breaking up roughly with a wooden spoon. Add the pasta to the sardine.
Spaghetti with pesto and sardine instructions
- Boil a pan of water with a little bit of salt and add the spaghetti. Cook for about 10mins till Al dente (just cooked-should still have a little hardness to it).
- Meanwhile, mix the sardines with the pesto in a bowl..
- Grate some parmesan..
- Drain the spaghetti and put it into a dish or bowl..
- Blob the pesto and sardine on top and add the parmesan with a crack of black pepper..
Transfer pasta to a bowl (do not use pasta cooking pot, too hot). Toss to coat pasta in pesto, adding more water if required to make pasta silky and saucy, rather than dry and sticky. Taste, add more salt and pepper if desired. Cook the linguine pasta according to the package instructions. This Mediterranean Sardine Pasta with Lemon, Capers and Chili Flakes is easy, comforting, and good for you.