Farfalle with tomato pesto cream, beets, aragula, beyond meat. Creamy tomato pesto cream is ready now Add the cooked pasta to the tomato pesto cream and toss well. Plating: Transfer the pesto pasta to a serving bowl, and top with aragula, roasted beets, beyond meat and goat cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste and mix.
It's Pack of ready cooked quinoa. Prepare of organic miso or umami paste. See great recipes for Farfalle with tomato pesto cream, beets, aragula, beyond meat too! You can cook Farfalle with tomato pesto cream, beets, aragula, beyond meat using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Farfalle with tomato pesto cream, beets, aragula, beyond meat
- Prepare 16 oz of farfalle pasta.
- You need 4 Tbsp of pesto sauce.
- You need 2 Tbsp of concentrated tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of heavy cream/whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 of Onion (chopped).
- You need 4 of medium sized beet roots (Skin off and cut into thin round slices).
- You need 2 cups of Aragula leaves.
- It’s 2 of Beyond meat patties.
- You need 1/2 cup of goat cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
In the meantime, have a deep pot of water boiling to cook your pasta. OG PEPPERONI pepperoni two ways; classic and dry cured, mozzarella, brick cheese. FORAGER mixed, forest mushrooms, confit garlic cream, arugula pesto, Sylvan Star gouda Cut the beets into slices or wedges, place in a bowl and toss with a little olive oil, balsamic, salt and pepper. Slice the tomatoes or cut into wedges, arrange on the platter with a pinch of flaked salt.
Farfalle with tomato pesto cream, beets, aragula, beyond meat step by step
- Roasted beets: Toss the beetroot slices in olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast the beetroot thins in the oven at 400F for 20 mins while covered in aluminum foil. After 20 mins, remove the foil and roast for another 5 mins uncovered.
- Beyond meat patties: Prepare the patties as per the instructions on the beyond meat package and cut each patty into bite sized pieces.
- Boil pasta in salted water until al-dante.
- Tomato-pesto cream sauce : Heat olive oil in a pan, and add chopped onions. Saute until translucent.Add garlic and cayenne pepper to the onions. and mix well. Add tomato paste, little pasta water, pesto sauce and heavy cream to the onions and and heat till well mixed. Creamy tomato pesto cream is ready now.
- Add the cooked pasta to the tomato pesto cream and toss well.Add salt and pepper to taste and mix for another 2-4 mins until it all comes together..
- Plating: Transfer the pesto pasta to a serving bowl, and top with aragula, roasted beets, beyond meat and goat cheese..
Toss the greens in a little basil oil (or sub olive oil and balsamic) and scatter overtop. EXTRAS Mixed greens, fresh pear slices, bleu cheese crumbles, craisins, and glazed walnuts. This recipe comes at the request of my hubby. It's a recreation of a dish from an incredible local restaurant called Root Down that's in both the Denver Airport and downtown.