Pesto pasta (chicken version). Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute garlic until tender, then stir in chicken. Cook until chicken is golden, and cooked through.
Add spaghetti and toss until completely coated and creamy. Serve pasta garnished with. 🔪 How to make chicken and pesto pasta Add the pasta to boiling water and cook according to the instructions on the package. Meanwhile, grate the garlic, and finely dice the chicken. You can have Pesto pasta (chicken version) using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pesto pasta (chicken version)
- Prepare 1 packet of semolina pasts.
- You need 1 bunch of basil leaves.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of pine nuts.
- You need 1/8 cup of grated Parmesan.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 6/8 cloves of galric (divided).
- You need 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 of chicken breast (cut into strips).
- It’s 4/5 of whole chillies red/green(optional).
- It’s 1/4 cup of cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk (optional).
Add the remaining salt and pepper, one cup of the parmesan cheese, and pesto. Stir to combine, and when the cheese has melted, remove the pan from the heat. If the sauce seems too thick, add additional cooking water, about a tablespoon at a time. Add the chicken pieces and sauté until the chicken is slightly browned on the outside.
Pesto pasta (chicken version) instructions
- Wash and pat dry basil leaves..
- Add basil 🌿, 5/7 cloves of garlic, salt, pepper, sugar,oil, pine nuts to make a paste. Try not to use any water while grinding it..
- The preferences texture of this sauté should be coarse, but you can make it as your own taste. Add grated Parmesan and pulse just once. Your sauce is ready to cook..
- Add butter to the pan and reaming garlic chopped. Add chicken an season with salt and pepper and cook the chicken on high flame. Until it changes colour. You can add chillies if you like..
- Add the sauce and cook on high flame, add cream and bit of milk if required..
- Boil the pasta al dente. Put sauce generously over the pasta. Serve hot..
To make this chicken pesto pasta you will start by making the pasta according to the package. Toss the cooked pasta together with the pesto, chicken, and tomatoes. If the sauce is too thick, add a small amount of pasta water to thin it out. Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese and serve the entree either cold or warm. I do suggest stirring the pasta more frequently as the water cooks down because a couple noodles began to stick to the side of my pan.