Pesto and crispy prosciutto pasta. Cook the pasta according to package directions until al dente and drain well. Fold in as much of the pesto as you like, then the prosciutto and the sun-dried tomatoes, if using. Finally, garnish with parmesan cheese and EAT, baby, EEEEEAT!
Reserve ¼ cup pasta water for later; drain your pasta and peas. Add pasta and peas back to the pot, then stir in the pesto sauce. Add the reserved pasta water as needed to thin out the sauce and get all the noodles coated well. You can cook Pesto and crispy prosciutto pasta using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pesto and crispy prosciutto pasta
- It’s 4 slices of prosciutto.
- It’s of Spaghetti.
- You need 200 g of frozen pea.
- You need 50 g of grated Parmesan.
- Prepare 3-4 tablespoons of pesto.
Stir in the mozzarella balls and crumble in the crispy prosciutto. Reserve some of the starchy pasta water. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add panko bread crumbs and stir to coat.
Pesto and crispy prosciutto pasta step by step
- Fry the slices of prosciutto with a little bit of oil until crispy. Remove from the pan and set aside to cool..
- Boil the spaghetti for 8 – 10 minutes until Cooke. Once cooked drain, saving some of the cooking liquid..
- Cook the peas in a frying pan with a splash of the pasta water for a couple of minutes. Add the pasta, pesto and half the Parmesan..
- To serve break some of the prosciutto shards up and top with some of the remaining Parmesan..
Remove mac and cheese from oven and chop crispy prosciutto into bite size pieces. Sprinkle on top of mac and cheese. Cook the pasta in salted boiling water according to package instruction. While the pasta is cooking, cook the prosciutto in a sauce pan on medium-high heat until fragrant and crispy. Meanwhile, put all the pesto ingredients (except salt and pepper) in a food processor or blender.