Garlic Mashed Potatoes.
You can have Garlic Mashed Potatoes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2.5 lb of russet potatoes.
- You need 5 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
- Prepare of parsley.
Garlic Mashed Potatoes step by step
- Peel and rinse potatoes. Cut into quaters. Mince garlic..
- Boil the potatoes and the garlic in salted water until potatoes are tender. Drain..
- Mash in the butter and the cream with the potatoes to desired consistency. Add salt and pepper to taste and serve garnished with parsley..