Chicken and Mushrooms Alfredo Pesto Pasta. Try Microwavable Chicken Alfredo Pasta With A New Orleans Twist. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Here is how you can achieve it.
Look for prepared pesto in either the refrigerated aisle of your supermarket, with the sauces and dressings in the produce aisle or with the. Heat butter in a large pot over medium-high heat and add green onions and garlic. Stir in heavy cream, milk, Parmesan cheese, and mushrooms. You can have Chicken and Mushrooms Alfredo Pesto Pasta using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Mushrooms Alfredo Pesto Pasta
- Prepare 1/2 lb of fettuccine pasta.
- It’s 2 tsp of olive oul.
- It’s 1 lb of boneless chicken breast cut into strips.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of mushrooms.
- It’s 1/2 cup of kraft grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of pesto.
Chicken Pesto Pasta with Mushrooms is pure comfort food and an easy-to-make family friendly dinner! Perfect any time of the year but especially during the Summer, when fresh basil abounds. The delicious creamy pesto sauce is made with milk, basil pesto, red pepper flakes. I love pesto, and cook a lot with it in the Summer.
Chicken and Mushrooms Alfredo Pesto Pasta step by step
- Cook Pasta as directed on package.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add chicken and cook for 7 minutes.
- Stir in milk and cream cheese and cook for 3 minutes or until cream cheese is completely melted. Add mushrooms, Parmesan and pesto. Stir and cook for 3 minutes.
- Drain pasta and add to sauce and stir and mix for 2 minutes.
- Serve with garlic bread and enjoy.
Use a good gluten free pasta to make this dish gluten free. Dustings of snow drifted across our yards this weekend and the cold in the air is biting as it rushes through the door. When the chicken is half cooked through, add in the mushrooms and garlic. Pour in the white wine and deglaze the pan. Boil a large pot of water for the pasta.