Spinach pesto pasta. Combine the chicken and pesto sauce into spaghetti and mix until the sauce fully coats the pasta. Add the mushrooms, salt, and pepper cooking until most of the water is gone. Add the spaghetti, and toss until evenly coated, with the sauce sticking to the noodles.
Process til spinach is small and everything is well combined. Meanwhile boil pasta til Al Dente. A fresh, vibrant green spinach pesto sauce flavors the pasta in this easy dish. You can cook Spinach pesto pasta using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach pesto pasta
- You need 50 gms of spinach.
- It’s 100 gms of pasta.
- It’s 2 tbsp of salted peanut powder.
- It’s 2-3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh cream.
- You need 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- It’s As per taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of Butter.
The pesto sauce is a snap to fix with a food processor and fresh spinach, garlic, pine nuts, and garlic. The pesto can be adjusted to suit your tastes. Pesto is a great big-batch sauce for using up a mix of herbs and greens, but it tends to go army-green if made ahead. We quickly blanch spinach and basil to preserve the color without diluting flavor, then bump up the green with fresh parsley.
Spinach pesto pasta step by step
- Grind the spinach, garlic and make paste of it..
- Now in a pan add butter and saute the paste in it..
- Add pasta, salted peanut powder, cream, cheese, salt & pepper..
- Mix well. You can also add corn and garnish it with tomato..
- Pasta is ready..
A little chopped tomato adds moisture and mild acidity. Cook pasta according to package directions and drain. Meanwhile, to a food processor or blender, add the spinach, Parmesan, walnuts, and lemon juice. Add the walnuts, lemon juice and zest; cover and process until blended. Do you just add spinach pesto to pasta?