Penne Pasta With Spinata Pesto. Delicious Flavor From Real Ingredients With New Knorr® Selects. Knorr® Selects™ Sides Are Made Without Any Artificial Flavors Or Preservatives. In a food processor, pulse spinach, walnuts, Parmesan, olive oil, and garlic.
Simply blend all the ingredients for the pesto, along with almonds and toss it in Penne Pasta and serve it to your kids. You simply cook the pasta, make the basil pesto and saute the tomatoes while the pasta is cooking, and then after draining the pasta, toss the cooked pasta, pesto, spinach and tomatoes all in the same pan as the tomatoes or back into the pasta pot and toss until the spinach wilts. Transfer the pesto to a large bowl and stir in the cheese. You can cook Penne Pasta With Spinata Pesto using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Penne Pasta With Spinata Pesto
- Prepare 200 gram of Penne pasta boiled.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of Spinach blanched.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of Medium tomatoes cut in cubes.
- It’s 1 of big onion cut in cubes.
- You need 1 of capsicum cur in cubes.
- Prepare 2-3 of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1-2 of Green chilli.
- Prepare 6-7 of Roasted cashew.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Dried mixed herbs.
- You need 2 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Fresh cream.
- You need 2 tsp of Black pepper freshly crushed.
- Prepare 100 grams of Processed cheese grated.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Season with the salt and some pepper. Bring a large pot of cold water to a boil over high heat and salt it generously. Cook pasta according to package directions. I didn't have lemon zest, so I added a scant teaspoon of lemon juice for acidity, along with the parmesan at the end.
Penne Pasta With Spinata Pesto instructions
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan, cut tamatoes, onion, capsicum in to big cubes and add to the pan and sprinkle some mixed herbs and chilli flakes and saute..
- Roughly chop spinach put in to a mixure jar, add garlic cloves, green chilli, roasted cashew and make a smooth spinach pesto..
- Once tamatoes, onion,capsicun become soft switch off the flame and transfer then on a plate..
- Heat the oil in same pan, add spinach pesto, herbs, chilli flaxes, fresh cream, and 2 tbsp. Cheese and mix well, salt. Now add penne pasta and mix well.
- Add crushed papercorns, add tamatoes, onion, capsicum and mix well..
- Garnish with cheese, olive oil, Serve immediately..
Everybody LOVED this and thought it was just different enough from basil/pine nut pesto. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Strain the liquid and transfer the pasta back to the pot. Add a tbsp of butter and give it a good mix. Directions Cook pasta according to package directions.