Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli. Steam chopped broccoli and add it to the chicken and pesto mix Using a large bowl, mix together the pesto, pasta and chicken. Stir until well combined and place in the refrigerator until chilled. Stir in the cherry tomatoes and fresh basil immediately before serving.
Place the broccoli florets in a colander and drain the pasta over it. Place the pasta and broccoli back into the large pot. Add the chicken mixture, pesto and parmesan cheese. You can have Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli
- It’s 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 16 oz of farfalle (bowtie) pasta.
- You need 1 cup of basil pesto.
- You need 1 cup of cherry tomatoes halves.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh basil chopped.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 cup of steamed broccoli, chipped.
This pesto chicken and broccoli dinner is a jazzed-up version of my favorite creamy chicken and broccoli pasta. It's loaded with garlic, parmesan, pesto, and chicken + broccoli. What you Will Need To make this delicious pesto chicken pasta, you will need a few main ingredients as well as some pantry staples such as olive oil and seasoning. Whip up this grilled chicken and pesto panini any day of the week for a deliciously easy lunch or dinner.
Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli instructions
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Grill the chicken until completely cooked. Transfer chicken to a cutting board and slice into strips..
- Boil the pasta until al dente according to the package instructions. Rinse and drain pasta and set aside. (I usually pour a little milk over the drained pasta to prevent the pasta from sticking together).
- Steam chopped broccoli and add it to the chicken and pesto mix.
- Using a large bowl, mix together the pesto, pasta and chicken. Stir until well combined and place in the refrigerator until chilled..
- Stir in the cherry tomatoes and fresh basil immediately before serving. Finish with freshly grated Parmesan cheese..
This pesto is made with broccoli, but you can make it with whatever greens you have on hand. The crunchy toasted bread, grilled chicken cutlets and creamy pesto make for a beautiful combination of flavors and textures. This super quick Creamy Pesto Pasta with Chicken and Broccoli combines the vibrant flavors of basil pesto with tangy cream cheese to make a deliciously rich sauce to smother the pasta, chicken, and broccoli. This creamy pasta combines the fresh bite of broccoli with grilled chicken in a creamy almond milk and pesto sauce, and is equally good served hot or chilled. This post is brought to you by Almond Breeze You don't find balance, you create it.