Macarona bechamel my style. Macaroni Recipe/ macaroni Bechamel style/with cheese. In this video I am going to show you to cook my version Macarona bechamel,Arabic recipes,How to bake macarona bechamel, Simple Macaroni bechamel,easy to. Macarona bil bechamel: Pasta is bathed in silky bechamel sauce and layered with spiced meat and tomato sauce, then baked to bubbly and crusty This macarona bil bechamel was yet another of my childhood favourites, and its a dish that my family really loves.
Penne pasta is layered with a spiced beef mixture, topped with a creamy béchamel sauce, and baked until golden and bubbly. Disclosure: This post contains Amazon affiliate links. Italy, however, isn't the only place where a bechamel style lasagna reigns supreme as far as baked pasta dishes go. You can have Macarona bechamel my style using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Macarona bechamel my style
- You need 2 bags of bashamel powder.
- It’s 2 of Minced Meat bags.
- It’s 1 half (1 spoon) of salt on all ingredients.
- You need 1 half (1 bag) of tomato sauce on the minced meat.
- It’s 1 of tea spoon of meat spice on the minced meat.
- You need 3 spoon of oil on the macrona.
- You need 2 bag of macrona.
Egypt and Greece have their own take Depending on who your momma is, anyone whose had Egyptian Macarona Bechamel or Greek Pastitsio has tasted the main ingredients which. This is another classic Egyptian dish. Oozing a creamy béchamel sauce, savory beef, and yummy cheesiness, this pasta casserole will be a huge hit with the whole family. There are many variations to make this casserole slightly healthier such as using vegetables instead of beef.
Macarona bechamel my style step by step
- Use 2 bag macarona and boil them until they get soft like 20 minute.
- Boil the bashamel powder and dont stop moving until it get little thick.
- Put 2 Minced Meat in pot and add to them tomato sauce and green pepper and beef spices and 2 tea spoon of salt.
- Keep moving until it get little black.
- Bring the plate and add little bashamel to it so that it not burn the macrona from under and then remove water from the macrona and put it to plate and then add the minced meat and then add the bashamel and then put in the oven for like 30-40 minutes.
- Have fun eating.
This recipe for macaroni bechamel may not sound Egyptian but I assure you it is! One of the first Egyptian meals I tasted included this dish and every Arab potluck that has Egyptians present will have a few dishes of macaroni bechamel. I'm talking about the baked custard-style macaroni and cheese (sometimes called "macaroni pie") that we make here in my part of the South, not stove-top or the kind made using a roux or béchamel sauce. When I got a little age on me and started helping out in. For this month's challenge, we were given three options: Macarona bin Bechamel – a macaroni dish, with beef and with bechamel sauce; Touly – also called the Egyptian ratatouille and Fateer, which is a delicious layered Egyptian bread.