Pesto Pasta. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Penne pasta is tossed with basil pesto, mozzarella pearls, cherry tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, and black olives for a colorful and delicious pasta salad. By truRoots(R) Sponsored By truRoots I made this according to instructions, and while a good basic pesto pasta recipe, there was something missing.
Toss to coat pasta in pesto, adding more water if required to make pasta silky and saucy, rather than dry and sticky. Taste, add more salt and pepper if desired. Serve immediately, garnished with fresh parmesan. You can have Pesto Pasta using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pesto Pasta
- It’s 1 cup of Boiled Pasta.
- It’s 20 leaves of blanched spinach.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Roasted peanuts.
- It’s 1 of small piece Ginger.
- Prepare 3-4 cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 2-3 of green chillies.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of milk powder.
- You need as required of Cheese/cheese slice.
- Prepare As required of Mixed herbs.
- It’s 5-6 of cashew nuts.
In the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade, puree the pesto, spinach, and lemon juice. Add the pesto mixture to the cooled pasta and then add the. Pesto is easy to make from scratch with just a handful of ingredients. Its fresh flavor is the highlight of this super-fast pasta dish, packed with cherry tomatoes and chicken.
Pesto Pasta instructions
- In a mixer jar take blanched cooled spinach, roasted peanuts,cashew nuts,garlic,ginger,green chillies & 1tbsp olive oil..
- Make smooth paste..
- Heat a pan. Add oil & mixed herbs..
- Add boiled pasta and toss them..
- Add pesto paste and stir very well..
- Add 1 tbsp milk powder with 4 tbsp water..
- Pour this mix into pasta and give it a nice mix-for creamy texture..
- Add salt black pepper powder and mixed herbs & mix well.
- Add grated cheese or cheese slice and serve hot..
Add pasta and ¼ cup pasta cooking liquid. Using tongs, toss vigorously, adding more pasta cooking liquid if needed. Pasta, Pizza, Salads, Combo Meal, Low Fat / Low Carb Options, Gluten Free and more! Presto Pasta has all your delicious Italian favorites. Presto Pasta Serving Socially Safe All Presto Pastas are serving Real Italian… Presto, while prioritizing the health of our guests and team members.