Chicken Pesto Pasta. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute mushrooms and red … Its fresh flavor is the highlight of this super-fast pasta dish, packed with cherry tomatoes and chicken. Then, mix in the heavy cream, parmesan, and pesto, stirring until evenly combined.
Add the uncooked pasta and chicken broth to the skillet with the chicken and garlic. Stir to dissolve any browned bits from the bottom of the skillet. Saute chicken and garlic until chicken is almost cooked. You can have Chicken Pesto Pasta using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Prepare of Chicken.
- Prepare of Pesto.
- You need of Bowtie Noodles.
- Prepare of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare of Broccoli.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Italian Seasoning.
- You need of Parsley Flakes.
- It’s of Milk.
- Prepare of Butter.
Reduce heat and stir in salt, pepper, cream, pesto and Parmesan cheese. Cook until chicken is no longer pink inside. Chicken Pesto Pasta is chicken and penne in a basil pesto sauce. This is one of those recipes that's great for a busy weeknight.
Chicken Pesto Pasta instructions
- Boil water in a pot then add the noodles, cook until soft..
- Chop up broccoli and steam until noodles are done..
- Add butter, Italian seasoning, parsley flakes, salt and pepper to the broccoli..
- Mix noodles in with the broccoli..
- Add lemon juice, chopped up chicken, butter, pesto and a bit of milk and mix together..
- Lastly add a bit more salt, pepper, Italian seasoning and parsley flakes..
You only need a handful of ingredients to make it. While the pasta is cooking, cut up the chicken into bite-size pieces. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add two tablespoons of butter and when the butter has melted, add the chicken in a single layer. Cook the chicken for one to two minutes and flip it over.