Simply pesto pasta baked. Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. You could add chopped cooked chicken or shrimp to make a fuller meal.. Easy Baked Pesto Pasta for Labor Day.
It comes together in just a few minutes and is the perfect weeknight family dinner. When it comes to easy family dinners, this Pesto Chicken Casserole is one of our favorites! Cook pasta according to package instructions, be sure to use salted water. You can cook Simply pesto pasta baked using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simply pesto pasta baked
- You need 200 g of any meat raw or cook.
- It’s 200 g of some veggies if you desire.
- Prepare 500 g of cook any pasta.
- It’s 200 ml of pesto sauce (ready made).
- You need 50 g of finely chopped garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 200 g of mozzarella.
Drain (do not rinse), return to dry pot, cover with a lid and set aside. While the pasta is cooking, make the homemade pesto sauce: Heat pine nuts in a small sauté pan over medium heat, stir once you notice them starting to brown. Other vegetables would work too so simply enjoy this dish with your favourite one. You might also like Avocado Basil Pesto Pasta Sauce (Low Fat) Transfer pasta to a bowl (do not use pasta cooking pot, too hot).
Simply pesto pasta baked instructions
- Prepare the ingredients, on this ones I have a crab stick and a paysanne of ham..
- Gently saute the ham and crab with chopped garlic, pour in the hot pasta mixed it properly and evenly, season with salt and pepper, lower the heat, pour the pesto sauce, mix evenly simmer for 4 minutes, transfer the pasta to a baking bowl spread mozzarella on top bake in a oven until mozzarella gets nice and gratinated. enjoy..
Toss to coat pasta in pesto, adding more water if required to make pasta silky and saucy, rather than dry and sticky. Taste, add more salt and pepper if desired. This Pesto Chicken Pasta Bake will surely become a family favorite with a creamy pesto sauce baked with whole wheat penne pasta and chicken and topped with cheese! This winter has been very strange so far in Michigan. It started off with a huge snow storm and up to a foot of snow before Christmas arrived.