Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread. Shredded cucumbers with sea salt draining pictured. Then heavily drained thru cheese cloth. Mix brine with chicken and ice.
These Greek Chicken Kabobs are so juicy and full of flavor. The chicken kabobs are marinated in Greek Yogurt, extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, red Make a homemade Tzatziki sauce. It is made with Greek Yogurt, olive oil, cucumber, dill, garlic, and lemon juice. You can have Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread using 37 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread
- You need of ● For The Brined Chicken [brine 24 hours].
- Prepare 3 Pounds of Chicken Breasts [1" cubed].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Granulated Garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Granulated Onion.
- You need of ● For The Chicken Marinade [1 tsp a piece or to taste].
- You need of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare of Garlic Olive Oil.
- It’s of White Pepper.
- You need of Lemon Pepper.
- Prepare 4 Dashes of Liquid Smoke [not extract].
- Prepare of Granulated Garlic.
- It’s of Granulated Onion.
- You need of Italian Seasoning.
- You need of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare of Dried Oregano.
- You need of ● For The Tatziki Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Pound of Sour Cream.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Oikos Plain Greek Yougart.
- It’s 2 of EX LG Firm Cucumber [de-seeded – fully drained].
- It’s 2 tbsp of Fresh Dill.
- Prepare of ● For The Fresh Vegetables [as needed].
- You need of Bell Peppers [green – red – orange – yellow – 1 1/2" chop].
- Prepare of Red Onions [quartered].
- You need of Brown Mushrooms [left whole].
- Prepare of White Onions [quartered].
- It’s of White Mushrooms [left whole].
- It’s of Yellow Zucchini [rounds].
- Prepare of Cherry Tomatoes [all colors].
- It’s of ● For The Sides / Toppers.
- You need of Lemon Wedges.
- You need Leaves of Fresh Cilantro.
- It’s of ● For The Bread [grilled].
- You need of Naan Bread.
- You need of Flour Tortillas.
Super flavorful Greek Chicken Kabobs marinated with zesty lemon juice, garlic and fresh herbs and served with the most delicious homemade tzatziki dipping sauce! Summer is just meant for grilling and you guys these Greek chicken kabobs make the perfect summer recipe! Garnish the cooked skewers with parsley (optional), and serve the. warm with Tzatziki sauce. To Make The Tzatziki Sauce: Grilled Greek Chicken Kabobs are meal-prep friendly and perfect for next-day lunches.
Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread instructions
- Brine your chicken in ice water, 1/2 cup salt,1/2 cup sugar, 2 tbsp granulated garlic and 2 tbsp granulated onion powder for 24 hours..
- Make your Tatziki Sauce. Shredded cucumbers with sea salt draining pictured. Then heavily drained thru cheese cloth..
- For your Tatziki Sauce..
- Mix everything in the Tatziki Sauce section together and chill well..
- Drain your chicken and pat dry..
- Add garlic olive oil with all seasonings, mix and marinate for 2 hours in fridge..
- Fully marinated chicken pictured..
- Gather your fresh vegetables. Chop all at 1 1/2" pieces..
- Gather your Naan Bread or flour tortillas and ready it for a quick grilling. Just enough to char them..
- Grill vegetables on top and meat on open flame bottom. Allow the juices from your vegetables to drip on your meat..
- Fully cooked / charred meat and vegetables pictured.
We like to serve the chicken and veggies (warm or cold) on top of a big green salad and use the Tzatziki sauce as the dressing and little feta cheese. Note: If using wooden skewers, make sure to soak in water for at least an hour prior to preparing kebobs and grilling to avoiding burning. Instructions: Remove chicken pieces from marinade and thread onto the skewers, discarding the unused marinade. Serve with tzatziki sauce for dipping, or make pita sandwiches. Herbed, lemony chicken, grilled and served with freshly made tzatziki sauce is perfect at the end of a hot summer day.