Philly cheese steak sliders. Layer the steak mixture and the remaining cheese on top. Cover with the top half of the bread. Mix steak and meat tenderizer together in a bowl.
Cut bell peppers and onions into thin strips. Whether you need a really delicious appetizer or an actual meal, these Philly cheese sliders are the bomb. They're ooey gooey with melted cheese, the steak is packed with flavor from ingredients like smoked paprika (my new favorite seasoning), and the onions and green peppers have a slightly crispy texture. You can cook Philly cheese steak sliders using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Philly cheese steak sliders
- It’s 24 of Hawaiian rolls.
- Prepare 2 lb of deli roast beef.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 of green bell pepper.
- You need 5 of mushrooms.
- You need 2 of jalapeños.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves.
- You need 6 of or 12 provolone cheese slices.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame seed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
Philly Cheesesteak Sliders are thinly sliced steak and perfectly cooked peppers and onions smothered in Provolone cheese on a soft slider bun. It's the perfect football party food for feeding a hungry crowd on game day! Philly Cheese Steak Sliders are the best!! With tender beef, melted cheese & garlic butter buns, these sandwiches a party favorite, especially on game day!
Philly cheese steak sliders instructions
- Pre heat oven 350. Melt 3 tablespoons of butter. Saute your onions. I chopped mine this time but you can julienne them also. Saute for a while to get them sweet . Be patient with your onions, good things come to people who wait..
- Chop bell peppers, jalapeños, and mushrooms. Mince garlic. Add ingredients to pan . Saute for a couple minutes. Add salt pepper to taste..
- Add roast beef and fold in. Continue to warm in the pan and stir to mix all together..
- Grease a baking sheet. Cut Hawaiian rolls in half. Place bottom rolls on baking sheet. Add slices of cheese to buns..
- Add half meat mixture to bottom half and spread out. Top with slice of cheese, add other half of buns..
- Melt 2 tablespoon of butter in a small bowl and wisk in garlic powder. Brush on top of buns and sprinkle sesame seed on top. I did a second kind of topping for the other 12 sliders. Whisk melted butter, Worcester, dijon mustard and garlic powder. Topped with popseed.
- Cover with tin foil and cook for 25 minutes in the oven . Enjoy.
These Philly Cheese Steak Sliders are a perfect quick recipe to make for an easy weeknight dinner or a Sunday game day. Easy Philly Cheesesteak Sliders Dinner rolls are stuffed with Tender Roast Beef, topped with melted provolone cheese, sauteed veggies, and topped with soft toasted buttery rolls brushed with Everything Bagel topping. These sliders are inspired by our classic Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich. The sandwich originates and has its roots in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The sandwich is everything you'd expect in a classic Philly but in smaller sizes.