Simple burger, great flavor. Instructions Combine ground beef, pepper, salt, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Heat grill or skillet to high. This is exactly as stated "a perfect basic burger".
It's almost like what McDonald's uses. In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, onion, cheese, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, egg, onion soup mix, garlic, garlic powder, parsley, basil, oregano, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Even the world's best burgers all start somewhere. You can cook Simple burger, great flavor using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple burger, great flavor
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 of Large Onion.
- You need 2 dash of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of egg.
So here's your basic recipe for a beef burger. The only recipe more basic than this is straight-up ground beef formed into patties. This one has just a little flavor and texture to get you started. Bobby starts out with a simple burger patty but layers on the flavor with homemade toppings: queso sauce, roasted peppers and pickled red onions.
Simple burger, great flavor instructions
- Finely chop half onion and place into mixing bowl with ground meat..
- Add all other ingredients to mixing bowl.
- Mix thoroughly with hands by squishing together woth hands.
- Make patties to desired size. Make them thin and wide and they will shrink up and stay juice..
- If you are cooking in a pan, make sure it it is very hot before you put the meat on to trap the juices..
- Cook to desired temperature. Medium rare takes about 8-10 minutes..
You'll want to avoid the pre-packaged stuff—stop by your butcher instead. Combined Ground Beef and other ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly. (I use my Hands). Make meat mixture into Patties and either fry in a skillet or Do like me and throw them on the Grill! Ever since we started cooking outdoors, man has been on the hunt for the perfect burger. In our search, we quickly realized many tricks and tips on forming and cooking beef patties.