Bacon cheeseburger quesadillas. Make A Juicy Cheeseburger Better with Frank's RedHot® And Crispy Bacon. Browse Our Full List Of Drinks, Dips, & Meals And Prep For Game Day. These Bacon Cheeseburger Quesadillas are filled with beef, bacon & tons of cheese!
Meanwhile, build your quesadillas, starting with a tortilla, a layer of shredded cheddar, a layer of the ground beef and bacon, another layer of cheese, then top with a second flour tortilla. Serve garnished with some lettuce, tomatoes and pickles. You can use a bacon press or weight to hold the quesadilla in place. You can cook Bacon cheeseburger quesadillas using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon cheeseburger quesadillas
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of spices for seasoning meat.
- You need 1 of bacon cooked.
- You need 1 of tortillas flour.
In a small bowl, add the mayonnaise, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic powder and Blackstone All Purpose Seasoning. Mix evenly to incorporate all ingredients. Once the cheese is all melted, remove the quesadilla from the griddle and cut into quarters. Cook and crumble ground beef in a skillet.
Bacon cheeseburger quesadillas instructions
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chopped bacon and cook until crisp. Remove from the pan and drain on paper towels. Pour some of the bacon fat from the pan (reserving a little). Add ground beef to the same pan, and cook ground beef while breaking it up into chunks with a spatula or spoon. Cook until the beef is fully cooked. Drain off any excess grease. Add the bacon back into the pan and season with mixture with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat a large non-stick fry pan over medium heat. Spread butter lightly on one side of the flour tortilla shell. Place the tortilla butter side down into the pan..
- Sprinkle a layer of cheese evenly over the entire tortilla. On half of the tortilla sprinkle a layer of the meat mixture..
- Cook until the cheese has melted and the bottom has browned. Using a spatula fold the tortilla in half and press down the edges gently. Remove from the pan. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Slice each quesadilla into three triangles..
Drain fat then add in onions. Place the ground hamburger, onions, bacon in a large mixing bowl and mix well. Lay the flour tortilla on a flat surface and divide the filling evenly among them. Spread the filling so that it covers one half of the tortilla. A favorite hamburger turns into a quesadilla in these Bacon Cheeseburger Quesadillas that are sure to be a family favorite!