Quesadilla Burger. Add a flour tortilla and top with a small handful each of cheeses and lettuce. Place a cooked burger on top, then top with more cheese, and cup pico de gallo and a drizzle of sour cream. How to make Quesadilla Burgers In a large bowl, combine ground beef, garlic, and chili powder and season with salt and pepper.
Just before the tortilla is done, lay one of the burger halves,straight side in the middle, on the tortilla. Remove from heat and place quacamole, sour cream,and salsa in the tortilla before your cheese cools, fold up taco style and enjoy. Submit a Recipe Correction Put the tomato, onion, bacon and jalapeno over the cheese, add the cooked seasoned burger and cover with the other tortilla butter side up (like a grilled cheese sandwhich). You can have Quesadilla Burger using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quesadilla Burger
- It’s 1 of tortilla.
- You need 4 oz of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded lettuce.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 6 slice of jalepeño.
- Prepare 3 slice of tomato.
- It’s 1 slice of onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chipotle ranch.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of salt.
Stir in ketchup, mustard, bacon and Worcestershire sauce; bring to a boil. Applebees Quesadilla Burger This burger is made from a well-seasoned ground chuck beef patties. Juicy burger in between two cheese-covered, crispy flour tortillas topped with corn, tomatoes, fresh jalapeno peppers, avocado and chipotle mayo. Quesadilla Burgers made with grilled hamburgers served on a melty, cheddar cheese quesadilla, and topped with lettuce and pico de gallo!
Quesadilla Burger step by step
- Preheat oven to 325°F..
- In mixing bowl, combine ground beef, black pepper, salt, cumin, and chili powder. Pack into a half-moon shaped patty. Cook until medium-rare in frying pan..
- Take tortilla, apply chipotle ranch on one half and spread. Cover other half with cheese. On top of cheese, set patty. Arrange veggies on top of beef patty..
- Fold tortilla closed, press, and place on baking sheet. Bake in oven for 12-15 minutes..
Burgers are definitely one of my favorite, quick, weeknight meals year-round. Quesadilla Burgers are crave-able and easy to share. Perfectly seasoned chorizo and gooey melted Chihuahua® cheese make this quesadilla burger delicious and satisfying. Place quesadilla cheese on each tortilla and grill until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with pickled chipotles, diced onion, cilantro and tomatoes.