Easy Hawaiian sliders. Cheesy Meatball Sliders These meatball sliders are a fun way to serve meatballs at your party without using a slow cooker. Make sliders: Split slider buns in half horizontally and place bottom halves on baking sheet. Spread mayo in an even layer on bottom layer of slider buns, then top with half the ham.
We visited the Dole Pineapple Plantation and I can still smell the sweet scent of fresh pineapples in the air! They are easy to make in a big batch, and there are so many different variations! Ham and Cheese Sliders are probably the most popular of Hawaiian sliders. You can have Easy Hawaiian sliders using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Hawaiian sliders
- You need 1 packages of Walmart premade jalapeno burger patties.
- Prepare 1 packages of Hawaiian sweet rolls.
- Prepare 1 can of pineapple slices.
- It’s 1 packages of Sergento colby jack cheese slices.
- It’s 1 head of Lettuce.
- Prepare 1/4 dash of Of whatever condiments you like, I prefer just mayo, must, & ketchup.
You know the ones with ham, gooey cheese and a delicious butter and poppy seed topping all baked together. These easy ham and cheese sliders are the ultimate in party sandwiches! Savory ham and cheese on a Hawaiian bun with a baked in buttery drizzle. Whether it is pizza flavored, breakfast sliders, reuben sandwiches or ham and cheese, slider sandwiches on Hawaiian rolls are one of the best party foods!
Easy Hawaiian sliders instructions
- Re-patty the patties to the size of the Hawaiian rolls, then grill, pan fry, or throw in the george forman. Whatever you prefer.
- Cut rolls in half to resemble hamburger buns, lightly butter inside and toast the faces in a nonstick skillet on medium heat.
- After you toast the buns, toast the pineapple slices till they have a slight burn to them.
- Right before the patties are done add the colby jack cheese. Of corse you wold have to cut to fit.
- now start putting your sliders together,add pineapple slices, just as you would tomato slices, then the lettuce and whatever condiments of your liking.
It's hard to beat anything served up on Hawaiian sweet rolls. Fast, EASY, and a party FAVORITE!! Place a slice or two of ham and slice of swiss cheese in roll. Replace the top of the rolls and bunch them closely together into a baking dish. Drain the liquid and set the cooked beef aside.