Easy Pepperoni Pineapple Pizza Bread Burgers. Easy Pepperoni Pineapple Pizza Bread Burgers renee. Love the spiciness of the pepperoni and the sweetness of the pineapple. Knead it together and form it into four large/thick patties.
But my food preferences changed often. Call this an experimental phase, or call it being contrarian, but I'd cycle through very stubborn thoughts on what was, and what was not, worth eating. For awhile, at "nice" restaurants (i.e. anything not a chain), my order would be Caesar salad and/or salmon, regardless of what else was on the menu. You can have Easy Pepperoni Pineapple Pizza Bread Burgers using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Pepperoni Pineapple Pizza Bread Burgers
- You need 4 of burger Patties cooked to desired doneness and seasoned to your desired likeness.
- Prepare 1 large of can crushed pineapple.
- Prepare 40 slice of spicy pepperoni.
- You need 8 slice of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 loaf of French bread, sliced to fit the size of your burgers.
- Prepare 1 small of jar or can pizza sauce, out make your own..
Combine tomato sauce, Parmesan cheese and oregano in small bowl; spread tomato sauce evenly over crust. Sprinkle pizza with mozzarella cheese; top with pepperoni. Mix ketchup and mustard in a bowl; spread mixture over pizza crust. Spread mozzarella cheese and Cheddar cheese over ketchup mixture and top with beef and onions.
Easy Pepperoni Pineapple Pizza Bread Burgers step by step
- preheat broiler, move oven rack to center..
- place each precooked burger patty on one piece French bread..
- place 10 slices of pepperoni on each burger..
- place 2 slices of motzarella cheese on each burger..
- open and drain crushed pineapple well..
- place one heaping tablespoon of crushed pineapple on to of the cheese..
- then top with a tablespoon or desired amount of pizza sauce onto each burger..
- place other piece of French bread on top of that..
- place All burgers onto a cookie sheet and broil until cheese is melted and bread is toasted..
- serve immedietly…
- makes 4 burgers..
Transfer pizza to a large baking sheet. Lay the rolls cut-side up on a large baking sheet. Top each half with marinara sauce (or pesto for the tomato basil pizzas), followed by the. Cut the tops off of the Hawaiian rolls making mini buns. Place the bottoms of the rolls onto a baking dish.