Tinklee's Easy Shredded BBQ Chicken Sliders. Tinklee's Easy Shredded BBQ Chicken Sliders this is a great fast sandwich that has them wanting one more! Slice the rolls in half lengthwise. Spread the chicken evenly over the rolls, followed by the barbecue sauce, red onion, Pepper Jack cheese, and parsley.
Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil, BBQ sauce, lemon juice, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, cayenne, pepper, and salt. SO easy to make and such a sloppy awesome dinner. You can have Tinklee's Easy Shredded BBQ Chicken Sliders using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tinklee's Easy Shredded BBQ Chicken Sliders
- It’s 1 of rotisserie chicken.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of your favorite bbq sauce.
- Prepare 1 of buns( I used med sliders and got 16).
YOU CAN NOT LOSE WITH THIS SANDWICH! For anyone who loves sliders, these are the party-perfect bbq chicken sliders recipe because you can easily feed a crowd! It's definitely the party slider dish that people not only love to eat, but cooks love to make because it's easy and delicious for a group of friends. These Shredded Chicken Sliders pull double duty since they are both a delicious easy dinner or a perfect dish to show up with to a party!
Tinklee's Easy Shredded BBQ Chicken Sliders step by step
- pull chicken meat from bone and shred into med chunks, put straight into your med pan or crock pot.
- once all chicken is deboned and in your pan, add bbq sauce and mix real well, turn your heat on and you can cook one of two ways 1) for faster- cook on a higher heat med to med high, you will need to stir this a lot at this higher heat or 2) cook at a med low for a longer time, you just are needing to reheat the meat is all.
- for a crockpot you can slow cook all day or cook on high for a faster meal.
- now serve on buns, sliders, dinner rolls, in a tortilla how ever you want it.
Put the BBQ shredded chicken on top of the rolls followed by bacon, sliced red onion and then cheese. Place the top half of the slider/dinner rolls on top and brush with melted butter. Chicken is done when cooked through and easy to shred. Remove chicken to a cutting board and shred each breast using two forks. Place shredded chicken back in the crock pot and stir to coat with the yummy sauce.