Easy hamburger and gravy. Place hamburger in a large, deep skillet. Crumble and cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Remove from heat and sprinkle flour over cooked hamburger.
This is a stick to your ribs kind of meal that is sure to fill you up and bring comfort to your soul. Brown the ground beef in a medium sized skillet on med-hi heat. Add the chopped onion and garlic to the hamburger. You can cook Easy hamburger and gravy using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy hamburger and gravy
- Prepare 1 lb of hamburger.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/2 large of onion, chopped fine.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs or cracker your choice.
- It’s 2 of packages of brown gravy mix..
- You need 1 of water according to directions.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Cook on medium heat until the onion and garlic are tender and the hamburger is done. Instead of making biscuits and gravy with pork sausage, our mom typically made hamburger gravy since we always had freezer full of beef. The recipe is simple; it includes staples of flour, salt and pepper, milk, and onions. The other great thing is that it takes less than twenty minutes.
Easy hamburger and gravy step by step
- Mix all together. Except gravy mix and water..
- Make hamburger patties.
- Brown hamburgers in small amount of olive oil..
- Mix gravy mix and water add to fry pan and simmer for about 20 to 25 minutes..
No wonder Mom made this so often. Ground Beef Gravy is a hearty meal paired with potatoes, pasta or rice. It is quick, easy and inexpensive. Perfect for feeding your hungry family. This is a great one-pan recipe that we are keeping simple.