Homemade Burgers (Easy). Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate. Place ground beef and bread crumbs into the mixture. How to make homemade burgers Add the eggs and seasonings to a large bowl t hat will be large enough to fit the ground beef.
Add Worcestershire sauce, seasoning salt, garlic powder, and pepper. Lightly oil grill& heat BBQ to medium. Add any of the "stir-ins" that appeal to you. You can cook Homemade Burgers (Easy) using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Burgers (Easy)
- Prepare 3 lb of Beef.
- It’s 1 of Pack of American or Swiss singles.
- Prepare 1 of 8 pack of buns.
- Prepare 2 of Onions (Optional).
- You need 1 head of of Lettuce (optional).
- It’s 1 of Pepper shaker.
- You need 1 of Pack of garlic powder (optional).
Crumble in beef& using your hands or a fork, gently mix together. Crushed crackers or Panko bread crumbs – The best binders for juicy hamburgers. Worcestershire sauce – Adds a deep beefy, smoky flavor. Nothing beats a simple hamburger on a warm summer evening!
Homemade Burgers (Easy) step by step
- Form burgers into medium patties.
- Place burgers on skillet and cook on medium.
- Add garlic powder and pepper while cooking.
- Wait until bottom is browned then flip.
- Once browned turn of heat and put burgers on a plate or napkin.
- Place cheese on top of a bun and cook in microwave for 10 seconds.
- Form burger as you like.
- And done!.
Ground beef is blended with an easy to prepare bread crumb mixture. Pile these burgers with your favorite condiments, pop open a cool drink and enjoy! These burgers are meatballs or meatloaf in burger shape and grilled. The Best Way to Cook Hamburgers Our favorite way to cook burgers is in a cast iron skillet or on a flat top grill. If you're partial to grilling, go for it.