Easy Jalepeno- Cheddar Bratwurst burger. Cut and pull the casings off the bratwursts and put into a bowl. (If you can buy bulk pack sausage, even better) Add your minced jalapenos and your sharp cheddar to your sausage and mix until incorporated. Because a brat in a casing really is a hell of a ton better than the burger. It is sooooo juicy and that first pop of the skin when you bite into it is pure brat bliss.
With a total time of Take your burger game up a notch with shredded cheddar, sliced jalapeños and a smoky seasoning mix. These stuffed burgers are amazing with with turkey or beef and can easily be broiled in the oven or grilled! Impress your family and friends at the next meal with Great Value Jalapeno Cheddar Bratwurst Patties. You can cook Easy Jalepeno- Cheddar Bratwurst burger using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Jalepeno- Cheddar Bratwurst burger
- Prepare 1 packages of Favorite brand bratwursts (I used johnsonville).
- Prepare 2 of Jalapenos minced.
- Prepare 2 cup of sharp cheddar (use any cheese you prefer really).
They're made from sausage meat but are shaped just right for making hamburgers. This boxed food has a slightly spicy kick that's offset by the richness of the cheddar cheese. These Homemade Jalapeno Cheddar Brats are super-scrumptious! From that snap of the casing, the juiciness of the brat, how all the flavors come together, and the oh so good cheesy bits inside.
Easy Jalepeno- Cheddar Bratwurst burger step by step
- Cut and pull the casings off the bratwursts and put into a bowl. (If you can buy bulk pack sausage, even better).
- Add your minced jalapenos and your sharp cheddar to your sausage and mix until incorporated..
- Once mixed, form your mixture into patties (I do about 6-7 ounces).
- Pop on the grill, sear in a pan and enjoy a great way to eat a "brat".
Always on the hunt for something different to try, and the fact that I really hate paying high prices for artisan type sausages; we decided to place a. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. It's packed with jalapenos, red onion, and cheddar cheese and full of flavor. It's my favorite burger to serve to anyone who claims you can't make a good burger with lean ground meat. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.