Easy Cheesecake Made with a Food Processor.
You can have Easy Cheesecake Made with a Food Processor using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Cheesecake Made with a Food Processor
- Prepare 250 grams of ◎Cream cheese.
- It’s 200 ml of ◎Heavy cream.
- It’s 3 of ◎Egg (medium).
- Prepare 100 grams of ◎Sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ◎Plain flour.
- You need 1 pinch of ◎Salt.
- It’s 1 dash of ◎Lemon juice.
- It’s 50 grams of 〇Cookies or biscuits.
- You need 40 grams of 〇Butter.
Easy Cheesecake Made with a Food Processor step by step
- Cookie or biscuit base: Place the cookies or biscuits into a food processor, and crush them into fine crumbs. Mix in the melted butter, pack into the mold, and chill in the fridge to harden..
- Batter: Add all of the ◎ ingredients to the food processor, and spin for about 2 minutes until smooth..
- Pour the batter from Step 2 into the mold, and bake in an oven preheated to 170°C for 40~45 minutes..
- Right after baking, run a knife around the edges. Chill to set..
- Remove from the mold, and it is done!.
- Cut into your desired portion sizes and enjoy!.
- I placed a ramekin filled with hot water on the baking pan to steam-bake the cake. The results were nice and moist!.
- Here I replaced the cream cheese with cottage cheese, and added liquor soaked blueberries. It tastes so light that you can keep eating several slices!.
- For Halloween: Use 300 g pumpkin, 2 egg, 100 g Oreo cookies, 50 g butter, and bake in an oven at 180°C for 45 minutes..
- The pumpkin cheesecake was pretty good too! Halloween colors!.