BlueCheese Stuffed Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese. Great recipe for BlueCheese Stuffed Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese. BlueCheese Stuffed Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious.
They're nice and they look fantastic. This recipe for blue cheese-stuffed burgers is sure to be the hit at your dinner table. Bursting at the seems with melted cheese, these patties are one-of-a-kind. You can cook BlueCheese Stuffed Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese using 6 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BlueCheese Stuffed Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese
- It’s 1 lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Blue cheese crumbles.
- Prepare 4 slice of Thick Texas toast bread.
- Prepare 4 slice of American cheese.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
Breadcrumbs and eggs hold together the concoction and add a rich depth of flavor. Serve with a side salad, grilled veggies, or potato salad. Top with the remaining four patties; pinch edges to seal. Stuffed with roasted red bell pepper, creamy blue cheese, and topped with peppered bacon, you're sure to celebrate in delicious style.
BlueCheese Stuffed Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese instructions
- Salt n pepper ground beef.
- Form patties I did square so they fit the bread perfect u need a top patty n bottom patty so that u can close In The bluecheese. Don't make them crazy thick.
- Place some bluecheese crumbles in the center of a patty.
- Place the other patty on top n squeeze sides closed making 1 patty.
- Keeping doing so until u have all of your patties made…. I only needed 2! Place them in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Heat up your stovetop grill.
- Place your pattys on the grill and cook to your liking.
- After they are done remove to a plate and for a few seconds.
- Place two slices of bread butter one side and place butter side down in your grill…. Clean off the burger grease from the grill first.
- Place a slice of cheese on top each slice of bread.
- Place a party on top each slice of cheese.
- Put one slice of cheese on top each burgers then butter two more slices of bread and place the bread buttered side up on top of the cheese.
- Place a lid over the sandwiches and grill one side to your liking then flip and grill the other to your liking.
- Plate and enjoyyyyy :).
Gently mix but thoroughly combine all ingredients. Form each portion into a patty. Flatten out the balls to create burger patties- making sure that the patty is thin enough to cook, but not so that it will fall apart. Take the other two burger patties and lay on top of the patty with cheese. Moist and tasty blue cheese burgers are sure to be a hit at your outdoor gathering.