Cheeseburger Quesadillas. Stir in ketchup, mustard, bacon and Worcestershire sauce; bring to a boil. In a clean skillet over medium-high heat, add butter and let melt. Fill half with the meat mixture and top with a heap of cheese.
Spoon half of the beef mixture over the tortilla; fold in half. Quesadillas made with ground beef and sharp cheddar cheese. You can add whatever you would put on top of your cheeseburger. You can have Cheeseburger Quesadillas using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Quesadillas
- You need 2 1/2 lbs of ground meat.
- It’s 1 of large onion diced (optional).
- It’s As needed of meat seasoning (optional).
- You need 10-15 of ea flour tortillas.
- It’s As needed of butter or margarine.
- You need 12 oz. of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s As needed of dipping sauce of your choice.
Cheeseburger Quesadillas are quick, fun, and finger lickin' good! Brown the ground beef in a large skillet. While the beef cooks, mix the ketchup and mustard in a small bowl and weigh/measure the shredded cheddar. Place two pitas on a large skillet or griddle over medium-high heat.
Cheeseburger Quesadillas step by step
- Cook and drain ground meat. I like to add diced onion and meat seasoning. Cook these ingredients in from the beginning. In this case, I used Stonemill Amazing Burger seasoning from Aldi. I used about 3 tbsp..
- Liberally spread butter on the back of flour tortillas.
- Place tortilla in a frying pan, buttered side down. Use a medium flame and immediately sprinkle with shredded cheese. (At this point, it would be helpful to use multiple burners on the stove, especially if you're cooking for 3 or more people).
- Once the cheese begins to melt, spoon in some ground beef. (Use as much or as little as you want, depending on how thick you want your quesadillas. I like em fat!).
- Fold tortilla in half and press it flat with your spatula..
- Cook for a minute or two and flip. Try and achieve a golddish-brown color on both sides.
- After another minute or two on the other side, turn off heat and carefully transfer to a cutting board and cut into manageable wedges..
- Repeat these steps as often as necessary and serve with ketchup or ranch, or your favorite dipping sauce. I like to use thousand island because it tastes like the special sauce on a Big Mac.
Cheeseburger Quesadillas with sharp cheddar cheese, bacon bits, and ketchup. This is an all-star dinner idea that will be on repeat at the dinner table! These Bacon Cheeseburger Quesadillas are filled with beef, bacon & tons of cheese! This quesadilla recipe is perfect for a fun dinner or appetizers! We love fun recipes like these quesadillas!