Grilled cheese cheeseburger. To assemble, place a grilled cheese on a plate then top with a burger and another grilled cheese. Cut in half and serve with ketchup. Lauren Miyashiro Food Director Lauren Miyashiro is the Food.
This will basically be the best grilled cheese of your life – stacked with cheesy, meaty goodness! Anything that involves the word "cheeseburger" is an automatic win. Place the burgers on the grill. You can cook Grilled cheese cheeseburger using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled cheese cheeseburger
- Prepare 2 slices of bread.
- It’s of Butter.
- Prepare 4 slices of cheese.
- You need 1 of burger patty.
Brush the burgers with the remaining ketchup sauce and evenly top with the shredded. Season well with salt and pepper. Grill on a griddle or in a large skillet. When the grilled cheese sandwich is done, quickly open each one up.
Grilled cheese cheeseburger instructions
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Place one slice of bread butter side down then place 2 slices of cheese on bread add cooked burger patty 2 more slices of cheese and last slice of bread butter side up.
- Cook on medium heat flip sandwich when bread is golden brown on one side cook other side till golden brown then remove from heat. Then eat and enjoy.
Place burgers on one slice of bread, top with mushrooms and onions, put top slice of bread back on top of sandwich. A juicy cheese-stuffed burger is topped with lettuce, tomatoes, and all the fixings, and is then sandwiched between two melty grilled cheese sandwiches that are brushed with olive oil and BBQ rub. Bacon Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese Casserole is an easy hamburger casserole recipe loaded with ground beef, onions and cheese all sandwiched between layers of toasted bread. Bacon Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese Casserole is an easy dinner recipe the whole family will love. Christmas Sugar Cookie Cups Build your sandwich, buttered bread facing outwards: bread, cheese, burger, cheese, burger, cheese, egg, cheese, bread.