Easy Falafel Burger(baked)(gluten free PATTY). Easy Falafel Burger This easy falafel burger uses fresh herbs and plant based ingredients to create a mouthwatering, crispy and delicious alternative to other burgers. The chickpeas are a great source of protein making this a healthy addition to your table. Add herbs garlic onion to processor until a fine chop.
Tips For Pan-Frying Your Falafel Burger. If you'd like to pan fry them as I did for the vegan falafel burgers, I like to use a cast iron pan and a teaspoon or so of avocado oil. Easy Falafel Burger with Jalapeño Mayo Falafel has always been one of our favorite foods, with a crispy crust, tasty interior and packed with fresh herbs. You can have Easy Falafel Burger(baked)(gluten free PATTY) using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Falafel Burger(baked)(gluten free PATTY)
- It’s 1 cup of soaked chick peas (soak overnight).
- You need 1 cup of parsley rough chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of cilantro rough chopped.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
- It’s 1/2 of onion rough chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of hot pepper minced. *optional.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 TBS of chick pea flour (for gluten free).
- It’s of or 2TBS AP flour but will NOT be gluten free if used.
- Prepare optional of Dill yogurt sauce (just mix together).
- You need 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt.
- You need 2 tsp of dry dill weed.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic.
The sharp freshness of the coriander compliments the smoother taste of the chickpeas extremely well, giving the burger a balance of flavors. Place the burgers evenly across the baking sheet, making sure each burger has some room around it. A simple Chickpea burger with falafel flavors, tahini dressing, pickles, lettuce and other fixings. This falafel burger uses cooked chickpeas, cumin, coriander, cardamom, parley, lemon and a binder and comes together within minutes.
Easy Falafel Burger(baked)(gluten free PATTY) step by step
- Preheat oven 375 degrees F.
- Add herbs garlic onion to processor until a fine chop.
- Add soaked chickpeas, flour baking powder and spices and process until nicely pulsed into a slightly chunky “dough” shouldn’t be mushy but fine enough to form patty shapes.
- Form patties.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add some oil of your choice to sheet pan rub a little to the top of patty so it doesn’t dry out too much.
- Bake for 10-13 mins until one side is nice and brown flip to bake other side the same way.
- Add to bun of your choice and add any toppings you like !.
These easy baked falafel patties are sturdy with bright, fresh herbs running through them. Perfect for stuffing into pitas and drizzling with this simple, creamy tahini sauce!. This was my first shot at making falafel – it was so easy and so delicious, what a great recipe! Falafel is a deep fried vegan or vegetarian, gluten free fritter or patty which is crispy on the outside, light and tender, and flavorful inside prepared using chickpeas, fresh herbs, and spices. One of the popular, traditional food recipe using chickpeas from Mediterranean, and Middle East cooking.