meatloaf with brown gravy topped with bellpeppers. Add the oil to a skillet over medium heat. Transfer ground beef to a loaf dish and form the shape of your meatloaf. Toppings: Greenbell peppers and brown gravy.
Try adding in sauteed onions, bell pepper, and garlic (deglazing the pan with a bit of Worcestershire sauce) [or use leftover roasted. Basic Meatloaf shown here with a Brown Gravy. In a large bowl, combine beef with chopped peppers, bread crumbs, egg, Worcestershire sauce, onion, thyme, garlic, and tomato paste. You can have meatloaf with brown gravy topped with bellpeppers using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of meatloaf with brown gravy topped with bellpeppers
- It’s 3 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 3 envelope of meatloaf seasoning packets.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 slice of bread.
- You need 1 bunch of green onions.
- It’s 1 medium of green bellpepper.
- It’s 2 can of brown gravy.
Season with salt and pepper and stir until combined. In a large bowl, combine ground beef, bread crumbs, chili sauce, egg, salt, and freshly ground black pepper; mix well. Mix ingredients by smooshing them together with your hands – messy, but necessary. Meat should be fully done in center.
meatloaf with brown gravy topped with bellpeppers step by step
- preheat oven to 375.
- mix meatloaf seasoning packets (3) to ground beef.
- add 1 egg.
- add 1/2 cup of milk.
- crumble 2 slices of bread.
- add green onions.
- Mix thoroughly all ingredients into ground beef.
- Transfer ground beef to a loaf dish and form the shape of your meatloaf.
- Put in oven until brown.
- Toppings: Greenbell peppers and brown gravy.
Shape meatloaf in an oval on your parchment paper or foil. Serve with Brown Gravy (recipe above in text). Ground Sirloin – Sirloin is my cut of choice, but if you have ground round or chuck, those will work too. Sirloin, however, is lean and has a great flavor; Bread Crumbs – I just use plain bread crumbs but you can switch it up and use Italian or other flavored to change the taste.; Worcestershire sauce – A super savory sauce, Worcestershire is perfect for meatloaf. Add beef; mix lightly but thoroughly.