Banana Pudding. Blend in condensed milk until smooth. Stir in vanilla and fold in whipped topping. Layer wafers, bananas and pudding mixture in a glass serving bowl.
They may look a little funky, but they'll taste great. Use plastic wrap over the pudding to prevent a skin from forming. The plastic peels off easily after the pudding cools. You can cook Banana Pudding using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Pudding
- You need 1 of banana.
- Prepare 1 (12 oz) of box vanilla wafers (I like the tiny ones).
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of pkg cream cheese.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1 (14 oz) of can Eagle Brand Milk.
- It’s 2 (3.4 oz) of instant pudding mix (vanilla or banana cream).
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of carton cool whip.
Looking for recipes for banana pudding? Taste of Home has the best banana pudding recipes from real cooks, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips. Arrange a layer of vanilla wafers on top of the pudding. Banana pudding doesn't ask for much.
Banana Pudding step by step
- In a large mixing bowl cream the cheese until smooth. Mix in Eagle Brand milk, pudding mix & milk with secret ingredient. Then mix in cool whip..
- In a dish place half of mix in bowl. Slice banana and place layer on top of mixture. Now place wafers on top of banana covering entire mixture. Pour rest of pudding on top of wafers..
- Crumble the rest of wafers and pour on top of pudding. Place in refrigerator and chill until ready to eat. Enjoy!!!.
The beloved Southern dessert, like so many other classic Southern dishes, keeps things simple. Vanilla pudding, sliced bananas, and fluffy meringue or whipped cream—these are the pillars upon which banana pudding is built. The BEST Banana Pudding recipe you'll ever try! This timeless, no bake dessert is always a winner with friends and family and is so delicious! Made with layers of fresh bananas, Nilla wafers, fresh whipped cream and banana pudding!