Banana pudding – large batch. In a large bowl combine condensed milk and water. Add vanilla pudding and mix well with a whisk. Follow the box directions to make one large batch of vanilla pudding!
Stir in vanilla and fold in whipped topping. Layer wafers, bananas and pudding mixture in a glass serving bowl. Add sour cream and Cool Whip. You can have Banana pudding – large batch using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana pudding – large batch
- You need 1 block of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 5 of French vanilla pudding mixes.
- It’s 1 gal of milk.
- You need of large cool whip.
- It’s 6 of large bananas.
- It’s 2 bags of vanilla wafers.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
Alternate layers and wafers and bananas and pudding. "Banana Pudding is a Southern food favourite. It is a must for any potluck, get together or summer barbecue. Plus, my recipe feeds a crowd. This is not a teeny tiny dessert that everyone gets one spoon of.
Banana pudding – large batch step by step
- Using a mixer combine cream cheese and condensed milk.
- Crush half your nilla wafers and like the bottom of your pan.
- Slice bananas, drizzle some lemon juice on top to keep them from turning brown and set aside..
- I’m a large mixing bowl pour 9C milk. Wisk in your cream cheese mixture and then your pudding packs until smooth..
- Fold in whip cream. Will be a little lumpy..
- Pour mixture onto crumbled wafers..
- Lay remaining wafers on top of pudding..
- Add your bananas..
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours then serve..
In medium saucepan combine sugar, flour, and salt. Stir in milk, and cook over low heat, stirring constantly. When mixture begins to thicken, remove from heat and continue to stir, cooling slightly. Press plastic wrap onto surface of pudding. Just before serving, remove wrap; crush remaining wafers and sprinkle over top.