Sheree's Banana Pudding with Cream Cheese. In a small bowl stir together cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Stir into pudding mixture (I use the mixer). Fold in cool whip (I just stir it good).
Arrange sliced bananas evenly over wafers. This iconic recipe using cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk isn't the Banana Pudding you grew up with but it's a classic for a reason – it's insanely delicious! If you're a lover of layered desserts, you have to try Paula's Not Yo' Mama's Banana Pudding! You can cook Sheree's Banana Pudding with Cream Cheese using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sheree's Banana Pudding with Cream Cheese
- You need 7 of bananas.
- You need 1 envelope of instant vanilla pudding (small box) no cooking required.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 can of sweetened condescend milk.
- It’s 1 box of vanilla wafers or graham crackers… crumbled.
Beat together cream cheese (room temperature) and Eagle Brand milk. In another bowl mix vanilla pudding, milk and vanilla. After mixed well, slowly mix in Cool Whip. Using another bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth.
Sheree's Banana Pudding with Cream Cheese step by step
- let cream cheese get to room temperature. mix cream cheese and the can of sweetened condescend milk.
- in another bowl mix vanilla pudding, milk and vanilla extract. FOLLOW DIRECTIONS FOR MIXING ON PUDDING BOX,.
- mix pudding with cream cheese mixture..
- layer with wafers, then pudding then bananas..
- break up 5 wafers and sprinkle on top. Refrigerate..
- I use the entire box of wafers crumbled…. need to.end with a layer of pudding so bananas don't turn brown … then I put the last of the wafers on top….
- INSTANT PUDDING…… I sometime use a large box of pudding for the holidays. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS ON THE BOX… IF USING 2 SMALL BOXES FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS TO MAKE INSTANT PUDDING… it looks runny but it should be COLD MILK and mix for 4 minutes..
Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture. Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended. Pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas and cover with the remaining cookies. In a bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well using a handheld electric mixer. Using another bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth.