Broccoli Hashbrown Casserole. The Same Golden, Crispy Hash Browns You've Always Loved. Mix onions with broccoli, hash browns and soups, Salt and pepper to taste. Top potatoes with the following, in order: sour cream, sharp cheddar cheese and Ritz cracker crumbs.
Liberally salt and add a pinch of pepper. Stir in flour, salt, nutmeg and pepper until smooth; gradually add milk. Broccoli-Cheddar Hash-Brown Casserole Be the first to rate & review! You can cook Broccoli Hashbrown Casserole using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broccoli Hashbrown Casserole
- Prepare 16 oz of frozen shredded hashbrowns.
- You need 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of fresh cut broccoli.
- You need 8 oz of sour cream.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken soup (or your choice).
- Prepare 1 small of onion.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
This casserole is a riff on a Swiss rosti. Spread the remaining cheese over the top the last few minutes of bake time. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together until well-blended. Broccoli Cheddar Hash Brown Bake is an easy meatless breakfast casserole filled with broccoli, cheddar, eggs and shredded hash brown potatoes! gluten free, make ahead With the many celebratory and holiday brunches on the horizon, quick and easy crowd-pleasing recipes are a must.
Broccoli Hashbrown Casserole step by step
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- mix all ingredients in a large bowl setting aside 1/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- spread mixture in a 9"x13" pan.
- sprinkle remaining cheese over the top of the casserole and bake for 45 minutes or until top has browned.
Overnight casseroles, such as baked French toast or egg bakes. In a large bowl, mix potatoes, ham, broccoli, cream of potato soup, yogurt, and cheddar cheese. This from scratch Hash Brown Casserole recipe is about to become your favorite easy, cheesy potato anything! This Hashbrown Casserole is the BEST ever without any canned soups or mayo but SO mega creamy, decadently delicious and the most comforting side dish EVER! It is always a massive hit whether for casual family dinners, company dinners, potlucks, or holiday dinners such as Easter and.