breakfast casserole. Cheese, hash brown potatoes, bacon, and eggs come together to make a deliciously different and hearty breakfast casserole. Great for company or a special brunch! For a version that has less fat, cholesterol, and calories, use low- or no-fat cheese and/or omit bacon.
Maybe the best part about breakfast casseroles is that most of the prep work can be done ahead of time. Find breakfast casserole recipes, videos, and ideas from Food Network. These breakfast casserole recipes are the easiest meal ever, whether you make them in the morning or try out an overnight breakfast casserole you're sure to be delighted. You can cook breakfast casserole using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of breakfast casserole
- It’s 1 of baguette.
- You need 1 lb of sausage.
- Prepare 2 cup of half n half.
- You need 1 of butter or cooking spray.
- You need 1 tsp of dry mustard.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Hot sauce.
- It’s 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of cooked red potatoes (sliced).
- You need 2 cup of cheddar Monterey mix.
A breakfast casserole is one of the most delicious ways to start the day. Whether you're a sweet person who prefers a baked French toast or fruit-filled pancake casserole, or a savory person who likes a hearty sausage-and-grits casserole, cheesy frittata, or enchiladas, we've got a breakfast casserole you'll love. Sprinkle bread evenly with cheese, and top with sausage (or ham). Whisk together eggs, milk, salt, pepper, dry mustard and Worcestershire sauce and pour evenly over sausage mixture.
breakfast casserole instructions
- Cube bread and put in bottom of greased pan.
- Brown and drain sausage.
- mix hot sauce, half n half, dry mustard, salt, pepper, and eggs.
- layer sausage over bread.
- pour mix over top of sausage and bread.
- cover with sliced potatoes and then cheese.
- cover and refrigerate over night.
- bake @ 350 for about 30 min or center is firm.
Biscuits, sausage, bacon, cheese, veggies, eggs—this hearty breakfast casserole has it all! The next morning, sprinkle on more cheese and bake until golden brown. Serve with salsa and sour cream on the side to complete the dish. Broccoli Breakfast Casserole I came up with this hearty dish for a graduation brunch and got many requests for the recipe. I love the combination of broccoli, mushrooms, ham and cheese—delicious!—Edna Thomas, Warsaw, Indiana Make the most of lazy weekend mornings with a comforting make-ahead breakfast casserole.