Tator Tot Breakfast Casserole. Add the olive oil to a large skillet over medium heat. Add the sausage and onion and cook, breaking the sausage up with a wooden. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
What Makes This the Best Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole. It's a filling breakfast that covers all the bases – meat, potatoes, eggs, dairy. Best of all, it only takes one pan, so clean up is a breeze!; It is so easy to make and is super delicious. You can have Tator Tot Breakfast Casserole using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tator Tot Breakfast Casserole
- Prepare 1 dozen of Eggs.
- It’s 8 oz of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 box of cooked sausage links (I used tysons already cooked sausage links).
- It’s 1 packages of bacon.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dill weed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of parsley flakes.
- It’s 32 oz of oreida tator tots.
- You need 1/2 cup of minced onion.
My whole family loves tater tot casserole mornings, so I guarantee this recipe will please even your pickiest eaters. Line up the Tater Tots in the dish. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the sausage and onion and cook, breaking up the sausage with a wooden.
Tator Tot Breakfast Casserole step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 400.
- Cook package of bacon until crisp.
- While bacon is cooking, slice up sausage links and mix eggs, milk, sausage and seasonings together..
- As bacon is finishing up, stir in tator tots Into egg mixture..
- Grease a 9×11 pan and pour egg mixture into pan..
- Crumble cooked bacon on top and put dish in the oven..
- Bake for 35 minutes and check to make sure egg is mostly cooked..
- Pull the pan out and put shredded cheese on top and bake for another 10-15 minutes..
- Let cool a little bit and enjoy! :).
Make ahead: If you'd like to make this for Christmas morning (or any busy morning!), you can make this in advance. We like to get everything prepared up to the tater tots and then cover and refrigerate overnight. Place the tots on in the morning, just before baking. Toss to combine and transfer into the prepared pan. And pour this over the tater tot mixture.