Cheesey hammy hashbrown casserole!. The Same Golden, Crispy Hash Browns You've Always Loved. Delicious breakfast recipe- Cheesy Ham Hash Brown Egg Casserole- easy to make when you feed a crowd and great for breakfast or brunch. Spread potato mixture into the prepared baking dish.
I love to serve a big breakfast on holidays but I don't like to cook and miss all the fun. In a large mixing bowl, combine frozen hashbrowns, sour cream, cheese, soup, salt, pepper, onion and ½ cup of the melted butter. In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, flour and garlic salt. You can have Cheesey hammy hashbrown casserole! using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesey hammy hashbrown casserole!
- Prepare 1 can of (small) cream of chicken.
- You need 1 can of cheddar cheese soup (campbell's).
- You need 2 lb of bag of frozen hashbrowns, thawed.
- Prepare 16 oz of sour cream.
- It’s 16 oz of extra sharp cheddar cheese, grated.
- It’s 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 16 oz of chopped, diced ham.
- You need 1/2 of medium onion, diced.
- It’s 1 of salt (to taste).
- Prepare 1 of pepper (to taste).
- It’s can of cooking spray.
- It’s of chunks of ham.
Stir in potatoes and cheddar cheese. If you aren't familiar with Hashbrown Casserole, you might know it as funeral potatoes, cheesy hash browns, party potatoes, Christmas potatoes, Ward party potatoe s or simply potato casserole. It is a traditional potato casserole in a rich and creamy cheese sauce, topped with more cheese and baked until hot and bubbly. Tender shredded hash browns in a rich and creamy cheese sauce, topped with more cheese and baked until hot and bubbly!
Cheesey hammy hashbrown casserole! step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray 9×13 inch pan with non stick cooking spray. (Makes cleanup easier).
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl..
- Pour into pan and pop in the oven for about 45 minutes. Let cool about 5-10 minutes. Serve and let the yummyness happen lol.
This is a perfect breakfast casserole for any holiday morning or just when you're getting the family together for a delicious breakfast or brunch. This cheesy ham hash brown casserole is one of those dishes! The hash browns are smothered in a creamy sauce with cheese and the flavor from the marinated Castle Wood Reserve® ham and the onions make this dish a huge hit! All of the ingredients get tossed together at once and then it gets baked in a casserole dish topped with more cheese! How to Make Cheesy Ham Hashbrowns in a Crock Pot Melt your butter in a sauce pan over medium heat.