Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole. Try The McCormick® Recipe For A Delicious Taste. Mix eggs, milk, vanilla extract, maple extract, and cinnamon together in a bowl and pour over the rolls. Cover with packaged icing and serve.
Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole is a quick, easy sweet breakfast casserole that everyone loves! This baked French Toast is perfect for brunch or holidays. Refrigerated cinnamon rolls make this recipe easier than ever! You can cook Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 2 of cans cinnamon rolls with icing(put icing aside).
- You need 5 of eggs beaten.
- It’s 1/2 cup of half and half.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of maple syrup.
Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole I love brunch. In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, cinnamon, and vanilla, and pour over the cinnamon rolls. In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla. Pour the mixture evenly over the rolls making sure they are all well coated.
Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole instructions
- Add melted butter to bottom of 9 x 13 pan. Cut each cinnamon roll into 8 pieces and add to pan evenly..
- Mix next 5 ingredients well and pour over cinnamon rolls. Refrigerate for at least 1 hr. But you can bake right away if you need a sugary cinnamon rush immediately !.
- Preheat oven to 350 and bake for 45-55 min or until a knife inserted comes out clean..
- Pour reserved icing on top and spread evenly..
In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon. Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole is a delicious prep ahead sweet breakfast casserole perfect for busy holidays like Christmas and Thanksgiving. Delicious, sweet, and oh so easy to make, this is the BEST breakfast casserole that every one will thank you for. A family-friendly recipe that serves a small crowd. This cinnamon roll breakfast casserole is super easy and family-friendly so it's great for feeding picky eaters.