Hot Multigrain Oats Breakfast Bowl. Made For Cereal Lovers At The Breakfast Table Or As A Snack. Try A Protein Packed Jimmy Dean® Breakfast Bowl To Keep You Going All Day! Prepare Oats as per the direction indicated on the Label.
You can always use seasonal fresh fruit available nearby or if it's not available use frozen fruits. I guess I should have named it Multi-Grain Breakfast Buffet Bowl. Whether you prefer your breakfast bowl sweet or savory; hot or cold (ahem, made overnight), oatmeal is a genius breakfast or snack idea. You can have Hot Multigrain Oats Breakfast Bowl using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hot Multigrain Oats Breakfast Bowl
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Organic Multigrain Oats.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Milk (Choose your favorite).
- You need 2 of Strawberries Sliced.
- Prepare 6-7 of Blueberries.
- Prepare 1 of Small Banana Sliced.
- You need 2-3 of No. of Shelled Walnuts.
- It’s 2-3 of No. of Pecans.
- It’s 2 of Whole Raw Almonds or Blanched.
- You need 1 Tsp of Golden Roasted Flax Seeds.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Sunflower Seeds.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Coconut Flakes.
It's easy to make, incredibly versatile, and affordable. The Stove-top version- (hot) If you are in the mood for a HOT bowl of healthy oatmeal goodness, you can try the stove-top version of this recipe. Just as easy as preparing a bowl of regular oatmeal, but we'll be amp'ing up the nutritional value by adding chia seeds. No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time.
Hot Multigrain Oats Breakfast Bowl step by step
- Prepare Oats as per the direction indicated on the Label. I like to add hot milk instead of water..
- Once oats is prepared, add sliced Banana, Blueberries and Strawberries. You can always use seasonal fresh fruit available nearby or if it’s not available use frozen fruits. During summer you can add fresh mango slices to it..
- Now, add your favorite dry fruit nuts. I like to add Pecans, walnuts and Almonds. You can add prunes, dried cranberries or raisins..
- For sweetener, you can add honey or Maple Syrup. But I like to add shredded coconut or Coconut flakes for sweetness..
- Add toppings such as sunflower seeds, Flax seeds.And Breakfast bowl is ready..
Each recipe is loaded with berries, nuts and wholesome grains.. There's no better feeling than waking up to a hot, ready-to-eat breakfast. The oats, fruit and spices in this homey meal cook together while you sleep! —Valerie Sauber, Adelanto, California. Combine oats, milk, water, salt, and cinnamon in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low.