Mama Amy's breakfast casserole. Mama Amy's breakfast casserole This was very easy to make and very filling. Our Country Breakfast Bake is comfort in a bowl. It features delicious meatless sausage made with organic quinoa and tofu.
Give me all the waffles, pancakes, and biscuits and I'm one happy lady! Next, spoon the sausage over the cheese. TV host and actress Vanessa Lachey is in the kitchen preparing a Christmas breakfast casserole with sausage, hashed browns and cheese. You can cook Mama Amy's breakfast casserole using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mama Amy's breakfast casserole
- You need 1 1/2 lb of mild or hot breakfast sauage.
- It’s 1 of onion diced.
- Prepare 12 of eggs.
- You need 1 packages of bisquick (5.5 oz).
- It’s 2/3 cup of milk or water.
- You need 1 cup of cheese.
Combine onion/butter mixture in a bowl with salt, pepper, cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, Velveeta cheese, and hash browns; mix until combined. It's the authentic flavor of a traditional tamale that you eat with a spoon. Organic white corn masa, black beans, sweet golden corn, olives, tomatoes and a carefully chosen blend of chili peppers and spices. We eat them a lot around here…for breakfast, brunch, and dinner too!
Mama Amy's breakfast casserole step by step
- pre heat oven to 350°F.
- brown and crumble sauage with diced onion and drain.
- in a bowl mix bisquick with milk. should be a little soupy.
- stir in the eggs blend well.
- stir in the cooked sauage and cheese.
- pour into 9×9 pan sprinkle top with cheese.
- bake about 30 minutes or golden brown.
- this is good with maple syrup. or some hot sauce…
I love to make them ahead of time when we have overnight guests (that way, we wake up the next morning and just pop it in the oven). This easy Breakfast Casserole recipe is SO cheesy and delicious! It's perfect for breakfast, brunch, or dinner. It's so quick and easy to make. You can also prepare everything for this breakfast casserole the night before so all you have to do is bake it the next morning!