Hashbrown Casserole. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream and garlic salt. Stir in potatoes and cheddar cheese.
Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. ** Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Hashbrown Casserole is easy, cheesy and totally delicious! You can have Hashbrown Casserole using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hashbrown Casserole
- You need 2 of bgs. Southwest Hashbrown (not frozen).
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Bacon cut 1" pieces (fry medium doneness).
- It’s 6 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of Crushed Red pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Garlic Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Seasoned Salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of Shredded Cheese.
This simple casserole is made easy with frozen hashbrowns! Spoon the hash brown mixture to the pan, spread evenly. This hash brown casserole is welcome at any potluck, family gathering, or holiday table, and never fails to impress despite how easy the recipe is to toss together. Shredded potatoes and onion bake in a slightly tangy, cheesy sauce with a crisp topping that gets its crunch from an unexpected ingredient: crushed cornflakes.
Hashbrown Casserole step by step
- In a casserole dish, put hashbrown mix in with seasoning and bacon. Stir together..
- Preheat oven to 350 and bake for 30 minutes, covered. Stir..
- Place back in oven for another 30 minutes covered..
- Take out and with a large spoon, make 6 egg indentations..
- Place eggs in each indentation..
- Preheat @ 425 for 25 minutes, uncovered..
- Add cheese of your choice and bake again til cheese is melted..
Submit a Recipe Correction The first Hash Brown Casserole recipes were made by combining frozen hash browns, condensed cream of chicken soup, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and cheddar cheese together, spreading in a baking dish, topping with more cheese followed by corn flakes, crushed potato chips or crushed Ritz crackers. In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, flour and garlic salt. Stir in potatoes and cheddar cheese. In a large bowl,combine potatoes, onion, cheese, soup, sour cream, salt and pepper, mix well. The PERFECT Hashbrown Casserole is creamy, filled with cheese, super flavorful, and perfectly crispy on top.