Beefy Hashbrown Casserole. The Same Golden, Crispy Hash Browns You've Always Loved. Beefy Hash Brown Bake A topping of french-fried onions provides a little crunch to this meaty main dish from Rochelle Boucher of Brooklyn, Wisconsin. "Since this casserole is practically a meal in itself, I simply accompany it with a fruit salad and dessert," she relates. Sprinkle remaining cup of cheese over the tops.
You can make the filling ahead of time, up to a day, then just dump it into the casserole, and finish with the cheesy hashbrowns potato topping (don't grate the potatoes until shortly before using or they will discolor, which really isn't that big a deal). Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add olive oil, peppers, and onions. You can cook Beefy Hashbrown Casserole using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beefy Hashbrown Casserole
- You need 1 packages of 32 oz bag frozen hashbrowns.
- You need 1 lb of beef I used chuck steak cut in 1/3 inch cubes.
- You need 1 of huge red onion. diced.
- You need 1 large of poblano pepper diced.
- Prepare 2 of 10 oz bags of shredded cheese I like sharp cheddar.
- You need 1 quart of sour cream.
- It’s 1 of salt and black pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of minced. garlic..
Add shredded beef with au jus and sour cream if desired. Here is how you cook it. Stir the soup, ketchup and Worcestershire in the skillet. Hamburger Hash Brown Casserole is the perfect quick and easy dinner to throw together on a busy night.
Beefy Hashbrown Casserole instructions
- in a large fry pan put a pat of butter beef pepper garlic and 1/2 of the onion salt and pepper how you like cook the meat till mostly done at med heat then allow to cool.
- in a very large bowl put the hashbrowns remaining onions and 1 bag of cheese mix this well.
- when meat is cool empty the Qt of sour cream into the pan and combine totally nows a good time for more salt and pepper too.
- now mix the meat and SC into the bowl with hashbrowns and mix. I get dirty here and use my hand its just easier.
- take your large lasagna pan and spray with non stick spray dump the goo in the pan and spread it out evenly then add your second bag of cheese for a top layer.
- cover with foil and bake in a preheated 375°F oven for 45 min.
- remove the foil and return to oven to brown the cheese a lil.
- remove from oven let it rest for five min or so then dive in be careful its HOT.
A cheesy, ground beef recipe that is creamy and delicious and perfect for dinner tonight. Having a busy weekday schedule means quick-fix dinners are a must. In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream and garlic salt. Stir in potatoes and cheddar cheese. The Slow Cooker Sausage, Hash Brown & Cheddar Breakfast Casserole is a huge favorite, especially for holiday mornings!