cheesy hash brown potato casserole. Compare Prices on Potato Casserole in Kitchen & Dining. In large bowl, combine all ingredients. Serve it alongside an egg-and-sausage casserole, a big bowl of fruit salad, and orange rolls for an easygoing menu that everyone will love.
It is a traditional potato casserole in a rich and creamy cheese sauce, topped with more cheese and baked until hot and bubbly. These cheesy potatoes are the stuff of family legend. Don't count on having any leftovers of this easy cheesy potato casserole, because this simplified potato casserole recipe goes fast and everyone will be back for seconds. You can have cheesy hash brown potato casserole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of cheesy hash brown potato casserole
- Prepare 2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped green onions.
- Prepare 1 packages of orelda country style hash browns, 6 cups thawed.
- You need 3 of bacon slices, chopped and fried.
- You need 1/2 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter, melted.
- It’s 2 cup of townhouses crackers, crashed.
Remove from the oven and top with remaining cheddar. Hash Brown Casserole is a holiday staple on our table. I can't remember a Thanksgiving or Christmas where this dish wasn't included. I can remember when it wasn't included, because prior to my wife joining our family gatherings, I only knew hash brown casserole as the stuff that you got at Cracker Barrel.
cheesy hash brown potato casserole instructions
- preheat oven at 350 and cook on 350, in a9 inch pie plate.
- in a large bowl, mix together salt, pepper, creamy chicken ,sour cream cheese and hash brown potatoes, .mix well put in pie plate. top with chopped cooked bacon on top before, cracker crust..
- in a medium bow, mixed together lightly the butter and crackers, sprinkle on top, add the mixture in your pie plate that is your topping.
- bake for 45 to 55 minutes..
- I allow to set for 5 minutes before serving.
- garnish with green onions if desired..
Cream of chicken soup, sour cream, cheddar cheese, and cornflakes make this classic hashbrown casserole creamy, cheesy, and crunchy all at the same time (so everything we love about hashbrown casserole). In large bowl, combine all hash brown ingredients; mix well. Mix in the hash browns, pour the potato mixture into the prepared casserole dish, and add the potato chip topping. When it's done, the potato chips will be browned, but make sure they don't burn. Made with shredded potatoes and cheddar cheese, this cheesy casserole is an excellent addition to breakfast, brunch and even makes a great savory side dish that perfectly compliments ham or beef.