Hashbrown Casserole W/ a kick. The Golden, Crispy Hash Browns Your Whole Family Is Sure To Love. Find Deals on Hash Brown Potatoes in Groceries on Amazon. Hashbrown casserole is loved by folks of all ages, but this Asiago version is a little more sophisticated.
The PERFECT Hashbrown Casserole is creamy, filled with cheese, super flavorful, and perfectly crispy on top. This Hashbrown Casserole recipe checks all of those boxes for a dish that will rival your favorite restaurant! You can serve it for breakfast, or as a side dish with lunch or dinner, or be the hero and show up with this for a pot luck! You can cook Hashbrown Casserole W/ a kick using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hashbrown Casserole W/ a kick
- You need 2 packages of Bacon.
- You need 2 packages of Southwest Hashbrowns (not the frozen kind).
- It’s 6 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of Shredded Sharp Cheese.
- It’s 2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Red crushed pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and Pepper to taste.
This from scratch Hash Brown Casserole recipe is about to become your favorite easy, cheesy potato anything! This Hashbrown Casserole is the BEST ever without any canned soups or mayo but SO mega creamy, decadently delicious and the most comforting side dish EVER! It is always a massive hit whether for casual family dinners, company dinners, potlucks, or holiday dinners such as Easter and. Hashbrown casserole is one of the most addicting side dishes you will ever eat!
Hashbrown Casserole W/ a kick step by step
- Fry Bacon to medium well done.
- In a bowl, combine hashbrown, bacon, and all spices. Mix well.
- Spead evenly in a 9X13 Casserole dish and bake covered at 350 for 1 hour.
- With the back of a large spoon, make six indentations (for eggs).
- Crack eggs open and pour into the 6 holes and bake til desired doneness.
- Add Cheese and bake til melted..
- Serve and Enjoy.
Hash Brown Egg Bake A package of frozen potatoes makes this hash brown egg casserole simple to prepare. Featuring bacon and cheddar cheese, this easy egg bake is tasty breakfast or brunch fare. You can even make it the night before, keep in the fridge and bake the next morning—so convenient! —Cheryl Johnson, Plymouth, Minnesota A cheesy Easy Hash Brown Casserole recipe, just like Cracker Barrel's popular potato side dish! This casserole is made extra creamy and all-natural with a homemade béchamel sauce instead of canned creamed soup. To serve, thaw in the refrigerator overnight and then bake as directed and serve.