Fried rice. Fried rice is a quick and delicious way to transform leftovers into something delicious! Though we sometimes think of certain ingredients being typical (eggs, garlic, soy) the only thing you need. A quick fried rice like you get at your favorite Chinese restaurant.
It is very popular in Thailand and easy to make. All ingredients should be prepped in advance cause once you start frying the rice, it goes fast. Fried rice is a rice dish consisting of rice fried together with aromatics, vegetables, and protein. You can cook Fried rice using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried rice
- It’s 1 cup of rice.
- It’s 2 of tblspn of cooking oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 bunch of coriander.
- You need 3 of medium tomatoes.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- It’s 1 of green pepper.
- You need 3 cups of water.
- You need 1/4 of tspn royco.
Originating in China around the sixth century, fried rice is popular in many Asian cuisines as a staple side dish served with almost every main. Turn leftover fried rice into crunchy, golden brown bites for dipping. Get a full meal in one skillet with this simple Teriyaki Fried Rice. Wipe out the pan with a paper towel and heat the remaining peanut oil over high heat.
Fried rice instructions
- Dice tomatoes, onions, green pepper,and coriander..
- Heat cooking oil in a sufuria and add onions fry..
- Add tomatoes and mash them add green pepper stir..
- Disolve royco in water and add.Put salt to taste.
- Wash rice and add 3 cups of water leave it to cook put coriander to season..
- Serve hot..
Add the mushrooms, garlic, chile, and ginger,. Remove from skillet and set aside. Add egg, and cook until scrambled, stirring occasionally. Remove egg, and transfer to a separate plate. Fried Rice is a combination of long grained rice, mixture of warm peas, carrots and onions with scrambled eggs mixed all together!