Hashbrown casserole. This hash brown casserole is welcome at any potluck, family gathering, or holiday table, and never fails to impress despite how easy the recipe is to toss together. Shredded potatoes and onion bake in a slightly tangy, cheesy sauce with a crisp topping that gets its crunch from an unexpected ingredient: crushed cornflakes. The Slow Cooker Sausage, Hash Brown & Cheddar Breakfast Casserole is a huge favorite, especially for holiday mornings!
Amount is based on available nutrient data. In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, flour and garlic salt. Stir in potatoes and cheddar cheese. You can cook Hashbrown casserole using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hashbrown casserole
- It’s 1/2 lb of cooked ground beef.
- Prepare 2 cup of sharp cheddar.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of frozen shredded hashbrown.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped vidalia onion.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of margarine.
Hash Brown Maple Sausage Casserole This crave-worthy casserole has a golden hash-brown crust that's topped with sausage and veggies. Spoon the hash brown mixture to the pan, spread evenly. Submit a Recipe Correction Hashbrown Casserole is easy, cheesy and totally delicious! This simple casserole is made easy with frozen hashbrowns!
Hashbrown casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Use non stick pan, spray with non stick spray if needed..
- Combine margarine, soup, salt, pepper, onions, and cheese. Mix well.
- Pour potatoes into baking pan. Pour mixture on top of potatoes. Let set for 5 minutes..
- Sprinkle beef on top evenly..
- Baked uncovered for 35 minutes uncovered..
The first Hash Brown Casserole recipes were made by combining frozen hash browns, condensed cream of chicken soup, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and cheddar cheese together, spreading in a baking dish, topping with more cheese followed by corn flakes, crushed potato chips or crushed Ritz crackers. In a large bowl,combine potatoes, onion, cheese, soup, sour cream, salt and pepper, mix well. After baking, let the casserole cool slightly before serving. A Hashbrown Breakfast Casserole is perfect when you need to feed a crowd first thing in the morning. Eggs, sausage and hashbrowns are layered in a casserole dish, topped with cheese and baked to a gooey golden brown.