Breakfast biscuit casserole. This overnight biscuit breakfast casserole is loaded with hearty breakfast staples and makes mornings easy. For a quick-prep biscuit breakfast casserole, combine Pillsbury™ Grands!™ refrigerated southern home. Spread cut biscuits in the bottom of the greased casserole dish.
In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk, adding the salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture over the biscuits and sausage. A delicious Biscuit Egg Casserole recipe filled with biscuits, cheese, eggs and sausage, and takes only minutes to throw together! You can have Breakfast biscuit casserole using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breakfast biscuit casserole
- You need 5 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 16 oz of refrigerated biscuits.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of sausage, bacon, or ham.
- It’s 1 of season.
This breakfast egg casserole is a family favorite for weekends and holidays! We've always been huge fans of breakfast foods and often have them for dinner, which means we enjoy them ALL THE TIME. Press biscuits onto bottom of baking dish, sealing all areas to make solid crust. Sprinkle with cooked sausage, then the shredded mozzarella cheese.
Breakfast biscuit casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix eggs and milk in large bowl.
- Cut each biscuit into fours.
- Add biscuits to bowl.
- Cook meat and season and add to bowl.
- Add cheese to bowl.
- Mix all up and pour into greased 9×13 pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or untill no longer runny and biscuits are browned.
Mix eggs, milk, salt, and pepper together. Use any breakfast meat, even crumbled bacon. The no-fail way to a craveable casserole? Sausage Egg Cheese Biscuit Casserole is the ultimate breakfast! Crumbled sausage, eggs, shredded cheese, canned biscuits and country gravy!