Hashbrown Stuffing Casserole. Add topping of herb dressing, cooked in butter until slightly brown. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, butter, salt, pepper, onions, soup and cheese. Gently mix and pour into prepared pan or dish.
This dish is great served with sliced fruit and toast or muffins. This cheesy hashbrown casserole is just. Frozen shredded hash brown potatoes are great to have on hand. You can cook Hashbrown Stuffing Casserole using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hashbrown Stuffing Casserole
- It’s 1 bag of frozen square hashbrowns, thawed.
- Prepare 1 can of of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mayo.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 of juice of 1/2 lemon.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 3 cup of of pepperidge farm mixed season stuffing mix, uncooked.
- It’s 1 of 8oz bag of shredded sharp chedder cheese.
- You need 1 large of onion, sliced super, super thin.
Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium high heat. Add hash browns, onion and garlic. Stir occasionally until onion is soft and hash browns are defrosted and slightly browned. Add in flour, dry mustard, parsley, salt & pepper.
Hashbrown Stuffing Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a glass 13×9 inch pan spread hashbrowns evenly out.
- In large mixing bowl combine soup, sour cream, mayo, paprika, s &p and lemon juice. Mix well. Cover top of hashbrowns in pan..
- Cover with entire bag of cheese, evenly..
- Melt butter in microwave. Mix well with onion and stuffing mix. Spread evenly over cheese..
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour. Uncover and bake additional 15-20 minutes..
- Aaaaand you're welcome..
In a large bowl, mix together the soup, sour cream, butter, dried onion flakes, and pepper. Pour into the prepared baking dish, sprinkle with remaining cheese, and top with crushed cornflakes. In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream and garlic salt. Stir in potatoes and cheddar cheese. Fold im thawed hash brown potatoes.