Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole. In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, flour and garlic salt. Stir in potatoes and cheddar cheese. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients and put into baking dish.
Y'all know how much of a Borden® Cheese fan I am. Pour into prepared pan or dish. This hash brown casserole is welcome at any potluck, family gathering, or holiday table, and never fails to impress despite how easy the recipe is to toss together. You can have Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole
- Prepare of Potatoes.
- Prepare 2 lb of Shredded Potatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped Onions.
- Prepare 12 oz of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter (melted).
- You need 1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup.
- You need 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- It’s 2 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare of Topping.
- It’s 2 cup of Crushed Corn Flakes.
- You need 1/4 cup of Butter (melted).
Shredded potatoes and onion bake in a slightly tangy, cheesy sauce with a crisp topping that gets its crunch from an unexpected ingredient: crushed cornflakes. The first Hash Brown Casserole recipes were made by combining frozen hash browns, condensed cream of chicken soup, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and cheddar cheese together, spreading in a baking dish, topping with more cheese followed by corn flakes, crushed potato chips or crushed Ritz crackers. Cheesy Hash Browns All-Time Favorites Holiday Favorites. Hash browns baked with cream of chicken soup, sour cream and cheese is a popular potluck casserole.
Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole instructions
- Mix all ingredients together except the corn flakes and 1/4 Cup butter. Put in 9×13 baking pan..
- Combine Crushed Corn Flakes and 1/4 Cup butter and spread evenly over the potatoes. You can substitue Potato Chips (Ruffles, Lays, etc.) for the corn flakes and butter..
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
You can't go wrong with this recipe! In a very large bowl, stir together butter, salt, pepper, onion, cream of chicken soup, and cheese. Gently toss the hashbrowns in the mixture until it's all coated with the mixture. Hashbrown casserole is one of the most addicting side dishes you will ever eat! These cheesy potatoes are the stuff of family legend.