Breakfast Biscuit Casserole. This overnight biscuit breakfast casserole is loaded with hearty breakfast staples and makes mornings easy. For a quick-prep biscuit breakfast casserole, combine Pillsbury™ Grands!™ refrigerated southern home. Use any breakfast meat, even crumbled bacon.
Mix eggs, milk, salt, and pepper together. A delicious Biscuit Egg Casserole recipe filled with biscuits, cheese, eggs and sausage, and takes only minutes to throw together! This breakfast egg casserole is a family favorite for weekends and holidays! You can have Breakfast Biscuit Casserole using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Biscuit Casserole
- It’s 1 box of Biscuits (I used Pillsbury Grand).
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cooked Bacon (Chopped).
- You need 1 cup of Cooked Ham or Sausage.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of cheese (I used Cheddar).
We've always been huge fans of breakfast foods and often have them for dinner, which means we enjoy them ALL THE TIME. Sausage Egg Cheese Biscuit Casserole is the ultimate breakfast! Crumbled sausage, eggs, shredded cheese, canned biscuits and country gravy! SAUSAGE, EGG, CHEESE BISCUIT CASSEROLE This breakfast casserole is incredibly easy to put together and can be made the night before to pop into the oven the next morning.
Breakfast Biscuit Casserole step by step
- Use a NON-GREASED or LIGHTLY GREASED baking pan, & set oven for 350°..
- Cook your meat in a skillet on your stove, add any ingredients you may like. (I used Ham & Bacon, but you can use sausage, or add vegetables)..
- Whip together your eggs & milk, add salt & pepper to taste..
- Place biscuits on baking pan. (However you desire, I placed mine on bottom first). Combine beaten eggs, meats, cheese, and any other ingredients. Pour on top over biscuits..
- Bake for 20-25mins. Use a knife to test to see if it's ready (poke a hole into the biscuits, if knife comes out with dough on it, it's not ready)..
- Once it's done, let it cool for about 5 minutes then serve!.
Spread cut biscuits in the bottom of the greased casserole dish. Cook breakfast sausage according to package directions. The no-fail way to a craveable casserole? Sprinkle the sausage mixture evenly over the split biscuit layer and then top with the shredded cheese. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk, adding the salt and pepper.